• Old School WCW Referee Would Have Celebrated His Birthday
Today would have been the 61st birthday of Old School WCW Referee Randy Anderson.
Randy Anderson was a professional wrestling referee during the 70s, 80s & 90s, working for several territories such as Mid-South Wrestling, Championship Wrestling from Florida and Jim Crockett Promotions.
When Ted Turner bought Jim Crockett Promotions in late 1988 and renamed it World Championship Wrestling, Randy stayed with the promotion until 1999.
If you watched WCW Monday Nitro in 1997, you will probably remember when Eric Bischoff fired him (storyline wise).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & † REST IN PEACE
July 17, 1959 – May 5, 2002
• BREAKING NEWS: Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson Have Signed With IMPACT Wrestling, First Appearance Revealed
Former WWE RAW Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson were two of the employees who were released by WWE during the budget cuts in April.
During tonight’s episode of Talk N’ Shop podcast, Gallows and Anderson confirmed that they’ve signed with IMPACT Wrestling and will be appearing at their Slammiversary pay-per-view on Saturday night.
Below is the current match-card for Slammiversary:
– Fatal 4 Way match for the vacant Impact World Championship: Ace Austin vs. Eddie Edwards vs. Trey vs. TBD
– Impact Knockouts Championship Match: Jordynne Grace (c) vs. Deonna Purrazzo
– Impact World Tag Team Championship: The North (c) vs. Ken Shamrock & Sami Callihan
– Old School Rules match for the (unsanctioned) TNA World Heavyweight Championship: Moose (c) vs. Tommy Dreamer
– Impact X Division Championship Match: Willie Mack (c) vs. Chris Bey
– Gauntlet for the Gold match to determine the #1 contender for the Impact Knockouts Championship: Alisha Edwards vs. Havok vs. Kiera Hogan vs. Kimber Lee vs. Kylie Rae vs. Nevaeh vs. Madison Rayne vs. Rosemary vs. Susie vs. Tasha Steelz vs. Taya Valkyrie
– The Rascalz (Zachary Wentz & Dezmond Xavier) vs. TBD
WATCH: Revealing Video Of Kelly Kelly (Part 2):