• Britt Baker Shows Support For Adam Cole After Fans Criticize His Physique
Adam Cole is a 150-pound cruiserweight wrestler and has always been criticized for being booked as a threat to wrestlers way bigger than him.
According to some fans, Cole has stopped working out hard in AEW and isn’t in the shape that he was in WWE NXT.
The following photos comparing his physique went viral on Social Media:
To hype his upcoming AEW World Title match at the Revolution PPV, Cole posted a selfie showing his physique:
Almost 1 week away from becoming the @AEW World Champion…
— Adam Cole (@AdamColePro) February 26, 2022
His girlfriend, AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker, showed support for Cole by tweeting the following:
“What a BOD 😍
WATCH: Britt Baker Accidentally Exposed At AEW Double Or Nothing 2021:
• ON THIS DAY IN TNA HISTORY (February 28, 2008) – TNA iMPACT!
On this day in 2008, Total Nonstop Action! aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘TNA iMPACT! Wrestling’.
This episode took place at the TNA Impact Zone in Orlando, Florida and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘TNA Destination X 2008 PPV.
Here’s the official match-card from that night:
1. Black Machismo & Sonjay Dutt vs. Scott Steiner & Petey Williams
2. Curry Man & Shark Boy vs. Rellik (Johnny Stamboli) & Black Reign (Goldust)
3. Drinking Championship – Ladder Match: Eric Young vs. James Storm
4. Awesome Kong vs. Angelina Love
5. Kevin Nash vs. Kurt Angle