Let us take a look at the top 8 WWE News & Professional Wrestling stories of the hour:
8. Sasha Banks Is Not Injured, Get Bret Hart Immortalized
After the first ever Women’s Hell in a Cell match, there was speculation regarding former Raw Women’s Champion, “The Boss” Sasha Banks being injured. It should be noted that Sasha did take quite a few risky bumps (a few on the neck), but she’s not injured.
Sasha worked Wednesday’s WWE Live Event of the Raw brand in Frankfurt, Germany. Below are the results from that show:
– Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (c) def. Enzo Amore & Big Cass, Cesaro & Sheamus, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson to retain the Titles.
– Sami Zayn def. Curtis Axel (Axel demanded another match after his loss)
– Sin Cara def. Curtis Axel
– Bayley & Alicia Fox def. Dana Brooke & Nia Jax (Emma was the special guest referee during this match)
– Neville def. Bo Dallas
– United States Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) def. Rusev to retain the Title.
– Raw Women’s Championship Match: Charlotte Flair (c) def. Sasha Banks to retain the Title.
– Darren Young & The Golden Truth def. Titus O’Neil & The Shining Stars
– Street Fight For The WWE Universal Championship: Kevin Owens (c) def. Seth Rollins to retain the Title.
One of the members of our WWF Old School community is trying to get former WWF Champion Bret “Hitman” Hart immortalized at Madame Tussauds Hollywood Wax Museum.
If you are a fan of Bret Hart and want to get him immortalized, then you can sign the petition by clicking here.