• Candice Michelle Reacts To Kissing Vince McMahon
During a recent interview with Wrestlinginc, former WWE Women’s Champion Candice Michelle was asked about her reaction to kissing Vince McMahon multiple times during a storyline.
Here’s what Candice said:
“I remember it was awkward. I do think there was like two, maybe three, I don’t quite remember to be honest. But also it was how it was back then.
I remember it just kind of trickled down from girl to girl. Everybody kind of went through that. Even though it’s awkward to do, it was just part of my job.
There was no intimacy, we didn’t think of it like we’re actresses and we’re going to win an Emmy nomination or something.
We’re young and we’re dumb and we’re innocent, and we’re happy to be working. That’s just part of it.”
You can check out what Vince & Candice did during the Ruthless Aggression Era in the videos below:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (January 16, 1994) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1994, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
It was broadcasted from the Augusta Civic Center in Augusta, Maine and featured pre-taped matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1994’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Razor Ramon vs. Mike Bell
– “Double J” Jeff Jarrett vs. Brian Walsh
– Doink “The Clown” vs. Rich Meyers
– Bastion Booger vs. John Crystal
– “The Macho Man” Randy Savage Interview
– Yokozuna vs. Corey Student
– Royal Rumble Report
– The Steiner Brothers vs. Jim Messanger & Steve Smith