• CM Punk Reveals What Eddie Guerrero Taught Him
During a recent appearance on Renee Young’s Oral Sessions podcast, AEW wrestler CM Punk revealed what the late, great WWE Hall Of Famer Eddie Guerrero taught him.
Here’s what Punk said:
“Eddie Guerrero taught me a long time ago, before the show starts, when they dim the lights, go out there and listen.
Go out there, you have to be on the other side of the curtain and you listen, and when they dim the lights, the crowd will pop. And based on that pop, you’ll be able to hear, ‘Oh it’s 80% kids’. I hear it’s predominantly guys, you hear a lot of ladies’ voices, the screams are higher pitched. And then you can formulate what you’re going to do based on that.
If it was kids, I could get away with doing more goofy sh*t, if it’s guys, we’re gonna have a f**king banger, it’s gonna be more sports-oriented. That’s just one of the things that I was taught.”
WATCH: Eva Marie’s Big, Bouncy Knockers:
• On This Day In WWF History (September 5, 1987) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Selland Arena in Fresno, California and included matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1987’ PPV.
Here is the match-card:
1. Jake Roberts vs. Dusty Wolfe
2. The Hart Foundation & Danny Davis vs. Paul Roma & Jim Powers & Brady Boone
3. Don Muraco vs. Tim Patterson
4. Killer Khan vs. Mike Starr
5. Randy Savage vs. Tiger Chung Lee
6. The Killer Bees vs. Steve Lombardi & Iron Mike Sharpe