• Cody Rhodes Gets His Name Back (Video), How He Got It Back, Takes A Shot At WWE
WWE owned the “Cody Rhodes” name (which is the reason why Cody Rhodes was only called “Cody” in AEW), but that’s no longer the case.
According to PWInsider, WWE decided to drop this trademark claim in return of Cody dropping the trademarks for “Slamboree” and “The Match Beyond”.
After tonight’s AEW Dynamite went off the air, Cody officially announced himself as “Cody Rhodes” once again.
You can watch it below:
Speaking of Cody, he took another shot at WWE during tonight’s Dynamite. Here’s what he said:
“You are looking at the man who left the empire, went to war, and actually won, and that pi$$es a lot of people off because the truth that I speak contradicts the lies that a lot of people live.”
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 4, 1996) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 1996, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, Indiana and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1996’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Goldust vs. The Stalker
2. The Sultan vs. Alex “The Pug” Porteau
3. Fake Razor Ramon vs. “Wildman” Marc Mero
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (November 4, 2004) – WWE SmackDown!
On this day in 2004, World Wrestling Entertainment aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE SmackDown!’.
It was broadcasted from the Savvis Center in St. Louis, Missouri and featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Survivor Series 2004’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Kurt Angle vs Chris Nawrocki
2. Kurt Angle vs Daniel Puder
3. Booker T vs Orlando Jordan
4. Rey Mysterio & RVD vs Luther Reigns & Mark Jindrak
5. JBL & Orlando Jordan vs Booker T & Josh Matthews