• Complete Results From Royal Rumble 2023
Tonight’s WWE Royal Rumble 2023 premium live event took place at the Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas.
This was the 36th annual Royal Rumble PPV. Below are the results:
– Men’s Royal Rumble Match: Cody Rhodes won from Entry #30 by eliminating Intercontinental Champion Gunther (Entry #1) in the end
– Pitch Black Match: Bray Wyatt def. LA Knight
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Bianca Belair (c) def. Alexa Bliss to retain the Title
– Women’s Royal Rumble Match: Rhea Ripley won from Entry #1 by eliminating Liv Morgan (Entry #2) in the end
– Undisputed WWE Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) def. Kevin Owens to retain the Title
The Bloodline brutally assaulted Owens after the match. Roman told Sami Zayn to smash Owens’ head in with a Steel Chair after handcuffing him, but Sami turned on his Tribal Chief and hit him with a Steel Chair.
— Luigi (@LuigiWrestling) January 29, 2023
The Bloodline then attacked Sami. Jey Uso refused to join in and left.
WATCH: AEW Wrestler Tay Conti Shows Her Beautiful Buns In A Bikini:
• On This Day In Pro Wrestling History (January 28, 2006) – Old School WCW Veteran Passed Away
On this day in 2006, we lost Old School WCW Veteran “Hail” Emory Hale at the young age of 36 due to kidney failure.
Some of you will certainly remember the 6’9″ wrestler from his World Championship Wrestling days with Jimmy Hart as his manager, mostly wrestling on the weekly C-shows like WCW Saturday Night and WCW WorldWide.
After his time in WCW, Hale worked for Jimmy Hart’s XWF in 2001 & 2002, before he had to retire from professional wrestling, because of a kidney transplant in 2003.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & † REST IN PEACE
December 13, 1969 – January 28, 2006