• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 6, 1998) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1998, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Bryce Jordan Center in State College, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Fully Loaded 1998: In Your House’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Brawl 4 All: Savio Vega vs. Brakkus
2. Ken Shamrock vs. Jeff Jarrett
3. Bradshaw vs. Vader
4. D.O.A. vs. The Headbangers
5. D-Lo Brown vs. Terry Funk
6. Brawl 4 All: Darren Drozdov vs. Road Warrior Hawk
7. Val Venis vs. Dustin Runnels
8. Ken Shamrock vs. Mabel
9. No.1 Contenders Match: The Undertaker vs. Mankind
• Old School WWF Jobber Of The Day: Lou Spicolli
• Complete Results From Tonight’s RAW
Below are the results from tonight’s episode of RAW:
– WWE Champion Drew McIntyre called out Dolph Ziggler to know the stipulation for their Title match at The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules.
Ziggler comes out and says he brought someone that Drew stabbed in the back, and forgot about when he won the WWE Title – Heath Slater (who got released from WWE in April).
Slater said he and Drew go way back and he knows him better than anyone. Slater said when Drew got released years ago he reached out to him, but he wants to know where Drew was when he got released and needed him.
Slater slapped Drew and a match was set up.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) July 7, 2020
– WWE Champion Drew McIntyre def. Heath Slater (Ziggler attacked Slater after the match, but McIntyre made the save)
— WWE (@WWE) July 7, 2020
– Kairi Sane def. WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Sasha Banks via DQ (after Bayley attacked Kairi)
– Aleister Black got attacked backstage, so he can’t team up with Rey Mysterio tonight
– During the Kevin Owens Show with special guest Seth Rollins, Rey Mysterio vs. Seth Rollins was made official for The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules, and Owens noted that he will team up with Mysterio for tonight’s tag team match with Rollins & Murphy (winning team of this match will choose the stipulation for Rollins vs. Mysterio)
– Rey Mysterio & Kevin Owens def. Murphy & Seth Rollins (Mysterio picked an “Eye for an Eye” stipulation for his match against Rollins at Extreme Rules)
– Apollo Crews vs. MVP for the United States Championship was made official for The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules
– MVP & Bobby Lashley came out and MVP talked about how he’s going to beat Crews at The Horror Show at WWE Extreme Rules. MVP said he feels he’s already the champion and then unveiled the new United States Championship title belt.
– Bobby Lashley & MVP def. Cedric Alexander & Ricochet (Lashley put the Full Nelson on Cedric after the match)
– Asuka & Kairi Sane challenged Bayley & Sasha Banks to a match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship for next week
– Randy Orton, Andrade & Angel Garza def. The Viking Raiders & The Big Show
– MVP offered Cedric Alexander to join him and Bobby Lashley in The Hurt Business, or stay as Ricochet’s sidekick in the catering business
– Billie Kay def. Ruby Riott
– RAW Women’s Champion Asuka def. SmackDown Women’s Champion Bayley
WATCH: Non-PG Video Of Rob Van Dam’s Girlfriend In Impact Wrestling: