• Conor McGregor Made A Major Change In His Preparation For Tonight’s Fight
Conor McGregor is the biggest draw in UFC history and he will return to the octagon tonight to fight Dustin Poirier in the main event of the UFC 264 PPV.
In a recent interview with Nick Walshaw, the legendary MMA fighter revealed that he stopped drinking whiskey before he started the preparation for tonight’s fight.
Here’s what Conor had to say:
“I’m in a great place in body and mind. I’m taking my health very, very seriously. You know I haven’t touched the most delicious Irish Whisky Proper 12 at all this camp.
I haven’t actually touched it since we made the deal, upwards of $700 million that deal is worth and I haven’t celebrated it with a glass yet because I was in camp so I stayed focused.
I’m excited to have a little bit of it afterwards. I’m going to enjoy it for a couple of days, it’s my birthday week also.”
WATCH: Natalya Kisses Ronda Rousey’s Buns On RAW:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 10, 2000) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 2000, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the San Jose Arena in San Jose, California and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Fully Loaded 2000’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. T&A vs. Hardy Boyz vs. Too Cool
2. Chris Jericho vs. The Road Dogg
3. Kane vs. Rikishi vs. Val Venis
4. Edge vs. Bradshaw
5. Street Fight: Lita vs. Trish Stratus
6. Triple H vs. X-Pac
7. #1 Contenders Match: The Rock vs. Chris Benoit