• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 30, 1983) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1983, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments involving the 1983 WWF Superstars.
Here’s the card:
– SD Jones vs. Charlie Fulton
– Sgt. Slaughter vs. Bob Bradley
– Tony Garea vs. Israel Matea
– Ray Stevens vs. Tony Colon
– The Wild Samoans vs. Jack Carson & Miguel Felicano
– Jimmy Snuka vs. Johnny Rodz
– Ivan Koloff vs. Barry Hart
– Chief Jay & Jules Strongbow vs. Mac Rivera & Jose Estrada
• Corey Graves Comments On Getting A Lot Of Hate After Relationship With Carmella Went Public
Earlier this year, Corey Graves’ wife (they are about to get divorced) revealed on Instagram that Corey & Carmella are dating and made a scene out of it.
Corey got a lot of hate for this as people assumed he cheated on his wife, but that wasn’t the case as Corey & his wife were already separated when his relationship with Carmella began.
During a recent appearance on Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia podcast, Corey Graves opened up about this situation and had the following to say:
“The story that made the rounds without paying it any mind, it was not accurate. It was made out of anger and emotion and it was…it wasn’t what it looked like. I had been out of the house, living on my own for quite some time before that whole situation.
It was a ‘$exy story’ that people went: ‘Oh, my god let’s talk about what a piece of crap this guy is.’ It was angry and emotional and its been apologized for on both ends. It’s moved forward.
That was the thing. I didn’t think it was anybody’s business other than my own and those closest to me knew. My small group of friends and even beyond knew before the actual process started. So that’s what I get for playing my cards close to the vest. The internet grabbed a hold and ran with it, but it blew by. The storm’s over if you know what I mean. Everyone’s moved on.
I’ve as happy as I’ve been in a long time. I’m very tired, but happy.”
WATCH: Carmella Exposed With A Super Hot Wedgie: