• WWE VIDEO HISTORY (May 8, 2006) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2006, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim, California and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE/ECW One Night Stand 2006’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– WWE Intercontinental Title: RVD vs. Charlie Haas vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Masters
– Matt Striker vs. Carlito
– Hardcore Three Way Dance: Mick Foley vs. Edge vs. Tommy Dreamer
– Mickie James vs. Maria
– Handicap Match: Umaga vs. Tommy Wilson & Kevin Martinson
– Kane vs. The Big Show
– Handicap Match: Spirit Squad vs. Shawn Michaels & John Cena
WATCH: Super Hot Close Up Of Liv Morgan’s Buns:
• Craziest Vince McMahon Stories Go Viral – Part 2
A Thread on Twitter regarding craziest Vince McMahon stories has gone viral. You can check out part 1 by tapping here. You can read part 2 below:
– “I look at eating as fuel. I’m not that conscious of the protein I eat, but I know it’s a lot. I think cheat meals are very important, so I do it about once a week. When you cheat, go for it. It’s important from a psychological standpoint. Oreos are my favourite cookie. I’ll eat an entire box. And my philosophy is that the body can assimilate only so much in a given time. If you have two or three Oreos every day, not good. But if you eat an entire package of Oreos at one time, it’s OK. It just passes through. I’ll eat pasta loaded up with meat sauce. Pizza. All the carbs you stay away from normally, load ‘em up. I will gorge. It’s almost like I will force-feed myself on a cheat meal. And afterward I think, “Oh, my God, I don’t want to feel like this.”
– Back at WrestleMania 25, Mickey Rourke got so worked by Chris Jericho that he was convinced that it was a shoot. As a result, he brought muscle with him in case things went awry. One of the people he brought was former UFC LHW Champion, Frank Shamrock. During the day, Jericho hashed things out with Rourke so he knew there’d be no issue. Afterwards, he told Vince about it, and Vince claimed that he, Jericho, and Dean Malenko could take them out, claiming “Look at that guy! He’s a midget! Jericho offered to let him take the “midget”, who was Shamrock.
– A few years ago the company had a Snow Cone party. Kind of weird, I know. This was in the back lot of the TV Studio (not the actual large Headquarter building everyone always sees). Well apparently Vince is a huge Snow Cone fanatic. So much so, that he had a lot of them. Like 10. At one point he got up and announced in front of everyone in his Mr. McMahon “You’re Fired” voice that he LOVES SNOW CONES. It was awkward and I had to fight to hold back my laughter. It was surreal.”
– Vince thinks throwing/pushing someone into a swimming pool while fully clothed is the funniest thing on planet earth.
– Chris Jericho said he took a picture of Vince sleeping at an airport. He showed the picture to Vince who demanded he delete it immediately.
– One time he got drunk and urinated on Ric Flair’s hotel bed.
– See No Evil: Vince wants this scene in the movie where Kane’s character pulls out his p*nis, and he wants it to be three feet long.’ I thought there was a connection problem, I said ‘Greg, can you just back up and repeat that last line for me?’ He goes, ‘Yes, Vince wants Kane’s p*nis to be three feet long, and none of the producers are saying anything about it.’