• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (November 23, 1985) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Mid-Hudson Civic Center in Poughkeepsie, New York and featured matches & interviews on the road to ‘WWF WrestleMania 2’.
You can find the card below:
1. Hillbilly Jim & Cousin Junior vs. A.J. Petruzzi & Mr. X
2. Don Muraco vs. Mike Saxson
3. Greg “The Hammer” Valentine & Brutus Beefcake vs. Rick Hunter & Sal Gee
4. Paul Orndorff vs. The Menace
5. Terry Funk vs. Gary Starr
6. Women’s Battle Royal
WATCH: Undertaker Gives A Fan “The Look” When He Catches The Fan Secretly Recording Him:
• Current Favorite To Leave WrestleMania 35 As Universal Champion Revealed
Sky Bet has released the betting odds for the Superstar that’s currently the favorite to leave WrestleMania 35 as the Universal Champion.
The Rock & Braun Strowman are currently the joint favorites at the top to walk out of WrestleMania 35 as the Universal Champion.
Below are the odds for the top 5 names in this battle of leaving WrestleMania 35 as Universal Champion:
– The Rock 7/2
– Braun Strowman 7/2
– Drew McIntyre 6/1
– Seth Rollins 7/1
– Dean Ambrose 8/1