• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (February 28, 1988) – NWA Sunday Edition
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA Sunday Edition’.
This episode featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1988’ PPV.
You can find the card below:
– Tim Horner & Brad Armstrong vs. Curtis Thompson & Bob Emory
– Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Trent Knight & Gary Phelps
– Lex Luger vs. Cruel Connection #1
– Pez Whatley & Tiger Conway Jr. vs. Tony Suber & David Isley
– Barry Windham vs. Cruel Connection #2
– Black Bart vs. Gene Legion
• Dana White Says Chances Of Brock Lesnar Returning To UFC Are “Very, Very, Very Good”, Getting UFC Title Fight On Return?
During an appearance on SiriusXM NASCAR Radio (Ch. 90), Kevin Harvick asked UFC President Dana White about the chances of former UFC Heavyweight Champion & current WWE Universal Champion Brock Lesnar returning to the UFC.
Below is what Dana said:
“They’re very, very, very good.”
— SiriusXM NASCAR Radio (Ch. 90) (@SiriusXMNASCAR) February 28, 2018
This is in accordance with The Dirty Sheets reporting two weeks back that there’s a high possibility of Lesnar returning to UFC. Word going on is that Lesnar could face the UFC Heavyweight Champion (whoever is the champion after the Stipe Miocic vs. Daniel Cormier fight).
However, Lesnar would have to complete his suspension time given by USADA (for failing drug tests for his UFC 200 fight) if he comes out of retirement in MMA.