• Dawn Marie Suffered A Major Wardrobe Malfunction On PPV 17 Years Ago (Videos)
17 Years ago, World Wrestling Entertainment aired ‘Judgment Day 2004’ LIVE on PPV from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
It was the 6th Judgment Day PPV out of 11, that the WWF/WWE aired between 1998 and 2009.
During this show, Dawn Marie suffered a major wardrobe malfunction during her match with Torrie Wilson.
You can watch it below:
Here are the PPV results:
– Rey Mysterio & Rob Van Dam defeated The Dudley Boyz
– Torrie Wilson defeated Dawn Marie
– Mordecai defeated Scotty 2 Hotty
– WWE Tag Team Championship: Charlie Haas & Rico (c) defeated Billy Gunn & Hardcore Holly
– WWE Cruiserweight Championship: Chavo Guerrero defeated Jacqueline (c)
– WWE United States Championship: John Cena (c) defeated René Duprée
– The Undertaker defeated Booker T
– WWE Championship: John “Bradshaw” Layfield defeated Eddie Guerrero (c) by DQ
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (May 16, 2005) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2005, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’ LIVE on the USA Network.
This episode was broadcasted from the Qwest Center in Omaha, Nebraska and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘ECW One Night Stand 2005’ PPV.
Here’s the official card from that night:
– Muhammed Hassan & Daiviri vs. Chris Jericho & Shelton Benjamin
– Ric Flair vs. Christian
– ECW Rules: Chris Benoit vs. Tajiri
– Lingerie Pillow Fight: Christy Hemme vs. Candice Michelle
– Hurricane Helms & Rosey vs. Simon Dean & Maven
– Gold Rush Tournament: Edge vs. Kane