On this day in Pro Wrestling history in 2004, TNA Victory Road took place. This event marked the TNA debut of late great “Macho Man” Randy Savage, who appeared after the main event of the show.
This was TNA’s first ever traditional PPV event. Below are the results from the PPV:
– 20-Man X-Division Gauntlet Match: Hector Garza picks up the win.
– Erik Watts, Johnny B. Badd, Pat Kenney, and Ron Killings def. Dallas, Kid Kash, and The Naturals
– Mascarita Sagrada def. Piratita Morgan
– NWA World Tag Team Championship Match: 3 Live Kru (BG James & Konnan) def. Team Canada (Bobby Roode & Eric Young) (c) to win the Titles.
– Trinity def. Jacqueline
– Monster’s Ball Match: Monty Brown def. Abyss and Raven
– TNA X-Division Championship Match: Petey Williams (c) def. AJ Styles to retain the Title.
– Last Team Standing Elimination Match: America’s Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm) def. Triple X (Christopher Daniels & Elix Skipper)
– Ladder Match For The NWA World Heavyweight Championship: Jeff Jarrett (c) def. Jeff Hardy to retain the Title.
– “Macho Man” Randy Savage made his TNA debut after the match (and his return to Pro-Wrestling after 3 years).
You can watch Macho Man’s TNA debut below:
Below are the highlights from TNA Victory Road 2004: