• Drew McIntyre Wants The Return Of An Old School WWF Rule
Most old school wrestling fans certainly remember during the good old days of the early 90s, then WWF President Jack Tunney often enforced the so called ’30 day rule’ regarding all Championships having to be defended by the respective title holder(s) at least once every 30 days.
During a recent sit-down interview with ‘Independent UK’, former WWE Champion Drew McIntyre spoke about bringing back that now (unfortunately) outdated & long forgotten rule, if he becomes champion.
Here’s what The Scottish Warrior said:
“Roman is perhaps my greatest rival since I returned to WWE. He’s always had my number, he’s on the run of a lifetime right now.
If I don’t beat him, I just don’t know who will. [But] the winds of change are blowing through WWE right now, it all starts at the top and rolls downhill.
How are the Titles going to be represented? I believe they should be represented on all shows, be defended at least every 30 days and I’m going to make that happen.”
McIntyre will challenge “The Tribal Chief” Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship today at WWE Clash In The Castle in the UK.
New Video: Chelsea Green’s (Zack Ryder’s Wife) Bare Buns Close Up:
• On This Day In WWE History (September 2, 2002) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2002, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the Bradley Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Unforgiven 2002’ PPV.
Here’s the match-card:
1. Tables Match: Bubba Ray Dudley & Trish Stratus vs. Christopher Nowinski & Molly Holly
2. Booker T vs. William Regal
3. World Heavyweight Title: Triple H vs. Ric Flair
4. Handicap Match: Kane vs. Christian & Lance Storm
5. Big Show vs. Tommy Dreamer
6. Crash vs. Jeff Hardy
7. Lingerie Pillow Fight: Terri Runnels vs. Stacy Keibler
8. Ric Flair & Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho & Triple H