• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (March 15, 2000) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’ on TBS.
This episode was pre-taped at the Patriot Center in Fairfax, Virginia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Uncensored 2000’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Chavo Guerrero Jr. & La Parka vs. El Dandy & Silver King
2. Psychosis vs. Kaz Hayashi
3. Tank Abbott vs. Buzzkill
4. WCW United States Title : Jeff Jarrett vs. Booker
5. Vampiro vs. Hugh Morrus
6. Brian Knobbs & The Dog vs. Norman Smiley & The Demon
7. Dustin Rhodes vs. Billy Kidman
8. Handicap Match: Hulk Hogan vs. Ric Flair & Lex Luger
WATCH: Stephanie McMahon Shows Off Her Huge Juggs & Buns:
• Enzo Amore Says Him & Big Cass Made WWE More Money Than Anyone Else During A 4 Year Period
During a recent interview with Title Match Wrestling, former WWE wrestler Enzo Amore made some huge claims!
You can check out what Enzo said below:
“So you take the good with the bad. There’s that double-edged sword in the business of pro wrestling. Being humble does not work as well as being aware. If you are aware of who you are, the impact you have on the draw, the house, the stands, the merchandise and you understand that maybe in the history of our business in about a three to four year window, no one has made the WWE more money than me and Big Cass.
As far as a$$es in seats and merchandise goes because you have to understand they’re getting us at league minimum. Minimum WWE contracts and I make 2.5% of merchandise sales. Big Cass makes 2.5% of merchandise sales. We make $8 million on the Certified G shirt on our rookie year on the minimum salary in contract not including the draw on houses when we sit in people are buying our shirt.
They’re coming to see us and we’re getting paid $600 a show on Monday Night Raw, getting paid $1,000 to be in the Barclays Center for a show. There’s people sitting in the front row who are paying more money for their seat than I’m making that night.”