• Old School Wrestling Legend Would Celebrate His Birthday
Today would have been the 61st birthday of Old School Wrestling Legend David Von Erich (Real name: David Adkisson).
He was the son of legendary wrestler & promoter Fritz Von Erich and the brother of fellow pro wrestlers Kevin Von Erich, “The Texas Tornado” Kerry von Erich, Mike Von Erich & Chris Von Erich. They all wrestled for Fritz’s Dallas, Texas based promotion, World Class Championship Wrestling.
David was considered the most talented Von Erich, which is why there were already plans to have him defeat “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair for the NWA Heavyweight Championship, but he passed away before they had a chance to book that.
In 2009, he and all of the family members mentioned above, were inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by their former rival and close personal friend, Michael “P.S.” Hayes
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & † REST IN PEACE!
July 22, 1958 – February 10, 1984
• Favorite To Become 1st Ever AEW World Champion Revealed
All Elite Wrestling’s All Out pay-per-view will take place on August 31st at the Sears Centre Arena and the main event of the show will see Chris Jericho take on “Hangman” Adam Page, with the winner being crowned the first ever AEW World Champion.
According to betting odds provided by Betonline, Jericho is the current favorite to become the inaugural AEW World Heavyweight Champion.
Below are the betting odds for other matches:
– AEW World Heavyweight Championship Match: Chris Jericho -200 (1/2) vs. Hangman Adam Page +150 (3/2)
– Jon Moxley -160 (5/8) vs. Kenny Omega +120 (6/5)
– Cody Rhodes -180 (5/9) vs. Shawn Spears +140 (7/5)
– AAA World Tag Team Title Ladder Match: Young Bucks EVEN (1/1) vs. Lucha Brothers -140
– The Best Friends +150 (3/2) vs. The Dark Order -200 (1/2) – Winners receive a first round bye in the AEW World Tag Team Championship tournament
Announcement: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE News & SummerSlam 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R