• Old School Tag Team Wrestling Veteran Celebrates His Birthday
Legendary Tag Team Wrestler Bobby Fulton (Real name: James Hines) turns 58 today.
Him and Tommy Rogers formed the famous Tag Team ‘The Fantastics’ in 1984 and ended up teaming till 1996.
In 1990, Bobby’s real life brother Jackie Fulton (George Hines) replaced Rogers for a while as a member of the team.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY FULTON!
• Favorites To Win At WWE Super Show-Down According To Latest Betting Odds – Title Change Expected
5Dimes has released the latest betting odds for this Saturday’s WWE Super Show-Down event and you can check out the favorites to win their respective matches below:
– The Undertaker (-130) vs. Triple H (-110)
Favorite: The Undertaker
– The Shield (-280) vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre (+200)
Favorites: The Shield
– AJ Styles (-180) vs. Samoa Joe (+140)
Favorite: AJ Styles (Still WWE Champion)
– Daniel Bryan (-260) vs. The Miz (+180)
Favorite: Daniel Bryan (New #1 Contender for the WWE Championship)
– Becky Lynch (-270) vs. Charlotte Flair (+190)
Favorite: Becky Lynch (Still SmackDown Women’s Champion)
– John Cena and Bobby Lashley (-565) vs. Kevin Owens and Elias (+375)
Favorites: John Cena & Bobby Lashley
– The New Day (-600) vs. The Bar (+400)
Favorites: The New Day (Still SmackDown Tag Team Champions)
– Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins (-500) vs. The Riott Squad (+334)
Favorites: Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins
– Cedric Alexander (+140) vs. Buddy Murphy (-180)
Favorite: Buddy Murphy (New WWE Cruiserweight Champion)
– Asuka and Naomi (+250) vs. The IIconics (-350)
Favorites: The IIconics
One of the main reasons for the WWE Cruiserweight Championship being expected to change hands is that Buddy Murphy was born in Melbourne, Australia (the site of WWE Super Show-Down).
Also, bettings odds have changed for two matches. Daniel Bryan is now the favorite to defeat The Miz and The IIconics are being favored to defeat Asuka & Naomi.