• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 13, 1998) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1998, the World Wrestling Federation aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Corestates Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF In Your House 21: Unforgiven’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Chain Match: Los Boricuas vs. D.O.A.
2. TAKA Michinoku vs. Jeff Jarrett
3. Terry Funk & Too Cold Scorpio vs. The Quebecers
4. Ken Shamrock & Steve Blackman vs. The New Midnight Express
5. Owen Hart vs. Billy Gunn
6. WWF World Heavyweight Title: Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Vince McMahon
• Florida Governor Declares WWE As An Essential Business (Video)
As we noted earlier, WWE is back to doing their weekly shows live starting this week, and now, the Florida officials are behind them as well.
During a press conference today, Orange County Mayor Jerry Demings revealed that Florida Governor Rick Desantis has deemed WWE as an essential business:
“I think initially there was — a review that was done and they were not initially deemed an an essential business.
With some conversation with the governor’s office regarding the governor’s order, they were deemed an essential business. And so therefore, they were allowed to remain open.”
You can watch it below:
Also Read: A WWE Employee Tested Positive For COVID-19