• Former AEW Champion Out Of Action Due To Negative Effect Of COVID-19 Vaccine
According to the Wrestling Observer, former AEW Women’s World Champion Riho has been out of action due to a negative effect of the COVID-19 vaccine.
She’s said to be feeling better now, and expects to return to action soon.
She was last seen on the July 12th episode of AEW Dark: Elevation, where she defeated Amber Nova.
Riho is currently in the process of moving to the United States full-time.
For those who don’t know, Riho became the inaugural AEW Women’s World Champion on the first episode of AEW Dynamite back in October 2019. She lost the Title to Nyla Rose after having a 133-day reign as Champion.
WATCH: Rhea Ripley’s Revealing Photoshoot:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 13, 1986) – WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans
On this day in 1986, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF TNT Tuesday Night Titans’.
This episode included matches, storyline segments & studio interviews featuring the 1986 WWF Superstars.
You can find the card below:
1. Mene Gene & Lord Alfred Hayes open the show
2. Flower Shop-Paul Orndorff introduces Bobby Heenan as his new manager
3. Bobby Heenan & King Kong Bundy join the TNT set
4. Footage of The Machines wrestling in Japan
5. Bo Bo Brazil & Chief Jay Strongbow join the TNT set
6. Clips of Bo Bo Brazil & Chief Jay Strongbow wrestling
7. Mike Rotundo & Dan Spivey join the TNT set
8. Mike Rotundo & Dan Spivey vs. Tiger Chung Lee & Les Thorton
9. Clip of Mr.Fuji & Don Muraco doing standup comedy
10. Mr.Fuji joins the TNT set
11. Don Muraco vs. scrub
12. Little Toyko joins the TNT set