• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 30, 1983) – WWF Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1983, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Agricultural Hall in Allentown, Pennsylvania and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments involving the 1983 WWF Superstars.
Here’s the card:
– SD Jones vs. Charlie Fulton
– Sgt. Slaughter vs. Bob Bradley
– Tony Garea vs. Israel Matea
– Ray Stevens vs. Tony Colon
– The Wild Samoans vs. Jack Carson & Miguel Felicano
– Jimmy Snuka vs. Johnny Rodz
– Ivan Koloff vs. Barry Hart
– Chief Jay & Jules Strongbow vs. Mac Rivera & Jose Estrada
• Former Intercontinental Champion Says Going To WWE HR Is Career Suicide
A WWE employee recently reached out to Orange County officials anonymously to complain that WWE is forcing the employees to work during the coronavirus pandemic.
WWE then issued a statement that no one is being forced to work, and if employees have a problem about something, they can reach out to WWE’s Human Resources.
During a recent edition of Conversations With The Big Guy podcast, former Intercontinental Champion Ryback said that WWE’s HR is a joke and it would be a career suicide if someone goes to them with a complaint:
“HR for WWE is non existent. Never even heard of it, and if you did go to them? What do you think’s gonna happen, realistically? They know, but nobody under contract is going to go do that. If you go to HR? It is career suicide. That’s the reality of the situation.
WWE is going to say, ‘no, the talent have a choice.’ The majority of them are going to publicly…they can’t say anything other than what they [WWE] say. They [the talent] would either be quiet, or speak proactively on the situation.”
WATCH: Charlotte Flair Grabs Bayley’s Bum: