• Former WWE Champion Expected To Return This Sunday At Fastlane 2021
The final WWE pay-per-view event before WrestleMania 37, Fastlane 2021, will take place this Sunday night.
This event will air on both the WWE Network and the Peacock streaming service.
An interesting match is scheduled to take place on this PPV – Randy Orton will face Alexa Bliss in an Intergender Match.
According to Cageside Seats, former WWE Champion “The Fiend” Bray Wyatt is expected to return at Fastlane 2021.
He’ll return to protect Alexa and set up a match with Orton at WrestleMania 37.
The Fiend was last seen on WWE programming at last year’s TLC 2020 PPV, where he was burned by Orton in a Firefly Inferno Match.
As of this writing, WWE is officially advertising the following matches for Fastlane 2021:
– Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Daniel Bryan (Edge or Jey Uso will be the Special Guest Enforcer)
– Randy Orton vs. Alexa Bliss
– Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus
– WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax & Shayna Baszler (c) vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks & Bianca Belair
– Intercontinental Championship Match: Big E (c) vs. Apollo Crews
WATCH: Nia Jax Secretly Records Alexa Bliss’ Fine Buns:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• Old School WWF Veteran Would Have Celebrated His Birthday
Today would have been the 66th birthday of Old School WWF Veteran “Quickdraw” Rick McGraw.
After touring the territories for a few years, McGraw joined the World Wrestling Federation in 1980 and wrestled for them till his death in 1985.
Among his most famous opponents during his WWF run were stars like Jesse Ventura, Bob Orton Jr., “The Macho Man” Randy Savage, Nikolai Volkoff, Paul Orndorff … and many more.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY & † REST IN PEACE
March 19, 1955 – November 1, 1985