5. Champion vs. Champion Takes Place At WWE Live Event
At a recent WWE SmackDown Live Event in Tallahassee, Florida, Jinder Mahal defended his WWE Championship against the current United States Champion AJ Styles. Former US Champion Kevin Owens & John Cena didn’t work the show. Below are the results from this Live Event:
– Shinsuke Nakamura def. Dolph Ziggler
– American Alpha & Sin Cara def. Erick Rowan, Epico & Aiden English
– Rusev def. Zack Ryder
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) def. Breezango and The New Day to retain the Titles.
– Mr. Money In The Bank Baron Corbin def. Sami Zayn
– SmackDown Women’s Champion Naomi, Charlotte Flair & Becky Lynch def. Tamina Snuka, Natalya & Ms. Money In The Bank Carmella
– WWE Championship Match: Jinder Mahal (c) def. United States Champion AJ Styles to retain the Title.
According to the pics that fans who attended this event posted, it looks like the even drew bad attendance numbers:
— Ciera.MisterOwl (@booboocieraep) July 17, 2017