• Former WWE Wrestler Is Returning To The Ring
Bo Dallas, who was released from WWE in 2021, is returning to the ring.
During a Captain’s Corner virtual signing, Dallas said the following about his in-ring return:
“Not saying I’m done with wrestling or that’s what I’ve been saying for the past year and now that I’ve got that squared away and that’s in the works, I can get back to my passion.
I will be back in the ring in the next couple of months. And that’s a guarantee because I don’t make promises I don’t deliver on.”
Last year, Dallas revealed that he broke his neck during his final WWE segment:
“Something that a lot of people don’t know is I broke my neck two years ago. The last time I was on television on SmackDown, I think it was a segment involving — it was a B-Team segment involving Braun Strowman.”
Below are Bo Dallas’ accomplishments in WWE:
– 1x RAW Tag Team Champion
– 1x NXT Champion
– 1x 24/7 Champion
WATCH: Lana Spanks Carmella In A Bikini:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 28, 1987) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1987, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Hara Arena in Dayton, Ohio and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania III’ PPV.
Here is the card:
1. Can-Am Connection vs. Steve Lombardi & Johnny K-9
2. Butch Reed vs. Jim Powers
3. The Hart Foundation vs. Joe Mirto & Rick Hunter
4. Jake Roberts vs. Moondog Spot
5. Piper’s Pit
6. Harley Race vs. Jerry Allen