• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 15, 1995) – WCW Saturday Night
On this day in 1995, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Saturday Night’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Center Stage Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the “WCW Slamboree 1995: A Legends’ Reunion” PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
– “Das Wunderkind” Alex Wright vs. “Hollywood” Bobby Starr
– “Pitbull” Sgt. Craig Pittman vs. “Mr. Excitement” John Taylor
– Meng vs. Barry Hardy
– The Blue Bloods vs. Scott Armstrong & Eddie Jackie
– “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff vs. Barry Houston
– “Flyin” Brian Pillman vs. Rick Thames
– Big Bubba Rogers vs. Larry Santo
– Stars & Stripes vs. Vader & “The Enforcer” Arn Anderson
• Former WWE Wrestler Reveals How Triple H Made Him Cry Backstage
During a recent interview with Chris Van Vliet, former WWE wrestler Darren Young revealed a story about Triple H making him cry backstage.
Below is what Young said:
“It’s unfortunate that someone didn’t have my back because when I was having my last feud with The Miz, I was told [by Triple H] I couldn’t use the Crossface Chicken Wing because it was a dangerous hold. Legit.
I said I know what I’m doing. Fast forward and I found out the move was being saved for Asuka. The Miz pointed that out to me in the locker room weeks later and I was like ‘I f***ing knew it!’
It broke my heart. I’ve got pictures of him [Triple H] on my wall in my childhood room. It broke my heart. I cried like a baby backstage and he came over and was like ‘Darren, why are you crying?'”
WATCH: WWE Ring Announcer JoJo Shows Off Her Huge ASSets: