• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (April 15, 1996) – WCW PRIME
On this day in 1996, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Prime’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & segments, building storylines on the road to the upcoming ‘WCW Slamboree 1996’ PPV.
The show was hosted by Dusty Rhodes & Chris Cruise.
Here’s the card:
1. “Belfast Bruiser” Fit Finlay vs. Bill Payne
2. Big Bubba Rogers vs. Mike Winner
3. The Steiner Brothers Promo
4. Ric Flair, Elizabeth & Woman Video Package
5. Alex Wright vs. Pat Tanaka
6. Scott Norton vs. Nasty Ned Brady
7. Disco Inferno Interview
8. Brad Armstrong vs. Chris Kanyon
9. Prime Cut “Moo Match” of the Week: Sting & Lex Luger vs. The Barrio Brothers
WATCH: If You Don’t Miss Eva Marie, You Will After Watching This:
• Peyton Royce Reveals Why Her Boyfriend Left WWE
During a recent appearance on Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia podcast, WWE Women’s Tag Team Champion Peyton Royce revealed why her boyfriend, Tye Dillinger, asked for his release from WWE.
Below is what Peyton said:
“He wants to wrestle. He loves wrestling, and that’s what he wants to do. And so he’s going to go make himself happy and he’s going to do that.
He used to ask me, ‘Babe, would you still, like, um, what do you think’ and I would always say, ‘I just want you to be happy and whatever, whatever that is, you do that, and I will support you because as long as you’re happy, I need you to be happy’.”
• RAW Wrestler Is On Impregnation Vacation
Former RAW Women’s Champion Ronda Rousey noted on Instagram that she’s on an impregnation vacation:
View this post on Instagram
Rousey has stated in the past that she’d be taking time off from WWE to start a family.