• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (April 25, 1987) – NWA PRO Wrestling
On this day in 1987, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA PRO Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1987 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
– Ric Flair & Lex Luger vs. Barry Windham & Brad Armstrong
– Interview: Ric Flair & Lex Luger
– Ivan Koloff & Vladimir Pietrov vs. George South & Tommy Angel
– Interview: Ivan Koloff & Vladimir Pietrov
– Interview: JJ Dillon
– Tully Blanchard vs. Bob Armstrong ($10,000 challenge match)
– Interview: Tully Blanchard & JJ Dillon
– Rock n Roll Express vs. Todd Champion & Gary Royal
– Interview: Ric Flair
– Midnight Express vs. Rocky King & Mike Force
– New Breed vs. Jimmy Valiant & Lazer Tron
• Former WWE Wrestler Says She Would Love To Join AEW
WWE released a huge amount of talent and backstage employees last week to make budget cuts due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
One of those wrestlers was Deonna Purrazzo from NXT.
Purrazzo wasn’t really happy with her position in NXT, so the release from WWE just gave her a chance to reboot her career.
While speaking to Gary Cassidy, she said that she would love to join AEW:
“I guess, ideally, like, I haven’t been to AEW yet, so…Britt Baker is my best friend, she works there, they have a kick a$$ women’s division now. It’s a lot of people I’ve never worked with, and it’s a brand-new product – so I would love to experience that and be part of it.”
WATCH: WWF Diva Sable’s Bare Buns Exposed: