• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (December 29, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Memorial Coliseum in Corpus Christi, Texas and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Royal Rumble 1992’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– Ric Flair vs. Larry Ludden
– Sgt. Slaughter & Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. The Brooklyn Brawler & BA Dalton
– IRS vs. Scott Bazo
– Tatanka Vignette
– Tito Santana vs. Louie Spicolli
– The Barbor Shop with Jake The Snake Roberts
– Royal Rumble Report
– Beverly Brothers vs. Sean Spencer & Richie Garvin
• Gene Snitsky Comments On John Cena Breaking His Ribs
During a recent interview with The Hannibal TV, former WWE wrestler Gene Snitsky talked about facing 16 time WWE World Heavyweight Champion John Cena.
Below are the highlights:
If facing John Cena was one of his biggest moments in WWE:
“It depends on who you ask. It’s cool wrestling John, I’ve wrestled him a bunch of times. He actually broke my ribs. He did that side slam out of the corner, and all 250 pounds came down right on my rib.
I still have the little calcification on my ribs. I always joke around with people, “Feel that!” They’re like, “Oh my God,” and I’m like, “Yeah, John Cena did that.” It’s funny. John’s a good guy.”
If Cena is a serious person in real life:
“No. He’s actually pretty silly. He likes to goof around and have a good time. There’s a lot of times where if we were at an airport or got stuck somewhere, we’d polish off a bottle of whiskey and goof around. A super nice guy.”
WATCH: Nikki Bella In A Tub Wearing Nothing: