• High Stakes Match Announced For Tonight’s SmackDown
After WWE is done with SummerSlam 2022, they will shift their attendance to another big stadium show – Clash At The Castle 2022.
This premium live event will take place in the UK on September 3rd.
On tonight’s episode of SmackDown, Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus will take place, with the winner getting a match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at this event.
Below is the updated match-card for tonight’s show:
– Roman Reigns returns to SmackDown
– Drew McIntyre vs. Sheamus (Winner gets a match for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at Clash At The Castle)
– Maximum Male Models will unveil their 2022 Tennis Collection
– Liv Morgan kicks off her reign as the SmackDown Women’s Champion
WATCH: Revealing Videos Of Former ECW/WWE Diva Dawn Marie (Part 3):
• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (July 8, 1990) – NWA Main Event
On this day in 1990, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Halloween Havoc 1990’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Tommy Rich & Tim Horner vs. Barry Horowitz & J.D. Wolfe
– Stan Hansen vs. Dave Johnson
– Rock ‘n’ Roll Express vs. Mike Thor & Joe Cazana
– Arn Anderson vs. Brian Pillman