• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (May 4, 1992) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1992, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1992’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– The British Bulldog vs. The Repo Man
– A Vignette On Crush
– High Energy vs. Kato & Barry Horowitz
– WWF Update
– I.R.S. vs. El Matador Tito Santana
– Tatanka vs. Brian Costello
– Bret Hart & The Bushwhackers vs. The Mountie & The Nasty Boys
– The Ultimate Warrior vs. Skinner
– Ric Flair vs. Jim Powers
– Papa Shango vs. Red Tyler
• How Long Kevin Owens Is Expected To Be Out Of Action
As we noted before, Kevin Owens revealed that he injured his ankle during his match against Seth Rollins at WrestleMania 36.
This has been the reason behind him being off TV since RAW after WrestleMania.
Fortunately, he’s not going to be out of action for a long time.
F4WOnline is reporting that it is unclear which spot Owens injured himself during, but his ankle started swelling up the next day.
However, he’ll be back in the ring in a couple of weeks. If the recovery goes on properly, he should be back soon after Money In The Bank 2020 pay-per-view.
WATCH: Liv Morgan’s Butt Exposed On RAW: