• “I wish that he would have met his baby granddaughter” – Becky Lynch’s Father Passes Away
We are saddened to report that Becky Lynch’s father has passed away.
Here’s what the former RAW Women’s Champion posted about her dad’s passing on Instagram:
“My Dad passed away this morning. My god was he a great Dad. My brother and I never had a seconds doubt that he loved us unconditionally. He was proud of us no matter what. Not for what we did, but for who we were. The rest was just details for my pops.
I used to always go to him with the most trivial of problems or concerns because I knew he would never judge. In my weird teenage years, he never batted an eyelid. “She’s just being herself” – he’d say, and would let me get back to my strange clothes and dog collar chokers.
When I told him I wanted to be a wrestler he never doubted me for a second even though I did. And when I would worry about taking risks he’d tell me “it’s an adventure Missy, enjoy it”- how right he was.
My Dad was a character, a gent, an athlete, an intellectual and a creator. He was always full of positivity and ready to have the chats with anyone he crossed paths with, making friends at every turn. Such a charmer he was with his unmistakable, slightly regal voice and love of story telling.
I was so proud to tell everyone “my dad’s an inventor”- none of my other friends’ dad’s invented sh*t. But mine did.
I mustn’t have been more than 7 when he told me to keep a diary and I’ve been journaling ever since. He cultivated my love of books, writing, theatre, movies, life.
I wish so much that I was able to be there. I wish that he would have met his baby granddaughter. He would have gotten a great kick out of her and she would have adored him. “She’s a great laugh”- as he would say. Though I know he was so happy to have lived to know she’s alive. I hope I can approach parenting the same way my Dad did with us.
Slan agus Gra. Lots of love and magic.
I love you forever and miss you Pops.
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Lilian Garcia’s Mother Passes Away
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (March 11, 1991) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, studio interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania VII’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Demolition vs. Tito Santana/Koko B. Ware (Joined In Progress)
– The Hart Foundation vs. Pete Sanchez/John Martin
– In Studio Guest: Macho King Randy Savage
– Highlights Of Macho Man Randy Savage’s Career
– In Studio Guest: Macho King Randy Savage And Sensational Sherri
– Mr. Perfect vs. Pat Armstrong
– The Viking vs. Brian Costello
– Mean Gene Okerlund And The Big Boss Man At Toys R Us
– The British Bulldog vs. Haku
– In Studio Guest: Jake The Snake Roberts
– Rick Martel vs. Frankie Lancaster
– Interview w/ Sgt. Slaughter And General Adnan (They Burn A Hulk Rules Shirt)
– WrestleMania 7 Report With Promos By: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Ultimate Warrior
– The Undertaker vs. Jim Powers
– In Studio Guest: The Queen Of England
– Hidden Camera Footage Of Bobby Heenan And The “Queen Of England” Laughing About How They Fooled Everyone