• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (April 28, 1991) – WCW Main Event
On this day in 1991, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Main Event’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW SuperBrawl I’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Big Josh vs. Hacksaw Higgins
– The Young Pistols vs. Rip Rogers & Jeff Stone
– Larry Zbyszko vs. Terry Bronson
– Arn Anderson, Ric Flair & Barry Windham vs. Sting, El Gigante & Brian Pillman
– Nikita Koloff vs. Larry Santo & Rick Stockhousen
– Tom Zenk vs. Brian Carr
– One Man Gang vs. Junk Yard Dog
– Black Bart vs. Joe Cruz
– Clip-Ric Flair vs. Tatsumi Fujinami (from Japan)
– Lex Luger vs. Mike Thor
• Identity Of Another Wrestler Involved In The Hacker Angle On SmackDown Possibly Revealed
A couple of months ago, glitches started popping up on SmackDown during the show. Soon, it was revealed that a hacker was behind those glitches, who wants everyone to hear the truth.
Earlier, we noted that the voices behind those promos were found to be of Mustafa Ali and Shorty G, when they were decoded.
Now there’s speculation that New Day member Xavier Woods may be the third person involved in this angle.
Below is the video containing the decoded voice from the hacker’s latest promo:
Here's the new Smackdown hacker video, pitch shifted up 5 semi-tones. WHO IS IT? pic.twitter.com/GIHlWskFs2
— Going In Raw Pro Wrestling Podcast (@REALGoingInRaw) April 28, 2020
The voice is highly similar to that of Woods. The angle may make sense if The New Day is the team to break up in the coming days, and Woods is the one to cause it.
WATCH: Kelly Kelly Striptease (Video #1):