Below are some top WWE & AEW news stories of the day:
– Monday’s RAW drew 1.83 million viewers with a 0.56 rating in the 18-49 demo, which is up from last week’s 1.61 million viewers with a 0.52 rating.
– AEW has sold 65,563 tickets so far for All In 2023 at Wembley Stadium, with a set up of 75,003. Over 9,400 tickets are still available. They are now averaging 100 tickets being sold per day.
– 12,958 Tickets have been sold so far for the AEW x NJPW: Forbidden Door 2023 pay-per-view, which will take place at the Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on June 25th.
Below is the match-card so far:
Bryan Danielson vs. Kazuchika Okada
IWGP United States Heavyweight Championship Match: Kenny Omega (c) vs. Will Ospreay
– Monday’s RAW in Hartford was the highest grossing RAW/SmackDown in the history of that market for WWE, according to Fightful Select.
– WWE announced the following about the Bloodline segment from this past Friday:
“This past Friday’s confrontation between the members of The Bloodline is the most socially watched segment from SmackDown this year with over 40 million Social/Digital views.”
– Thea Hail tweeted the following after becoming the #1 Contender for the NXT Women’s Championship on this week’s NXT:
“As I said mama didn’t raise no b**** and dad didn’t raise no quitter I WILL BE NXT WOMEN’S CHAMPION.”
– WWE has announced the following matches for next week’s NXT:
Baron Corbin vs. Ilja Dragunov
Mustafa Ali, Tyler Bate & NXT North American Champion Wes Lee vs. Schism (Joe Gacy & The Dyad)
Noam Dar (c) vs. Nathan Frazer for the NXT Heritage Cup
– According to PWInsider, there was a lot of internal praise for Damian Priest after this week’s RAW, where he lost to Seth Rollins in a World Heavyweight Championship match that lasted 21 minutes.
Also Check Out: Babyface Turn Teased For Damian Priest After RAW (Video)
New Video: Mickie James Exposed After Pants Pulled Down: