• Is Kenny Omega Paying Tribute To Triple H With His New Look? Omega Responds
AEW World Champion Kenny Omega debuted a new look on last week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
Omega’s new beard style is similar to that of WWE Hall of Famer Triple H from the Ruthless Aggression Era (mid-2000s).
A fan tweeted the following regarding this:
“So what is @KennyOmegamanX’s beard and sideburn situation. A lot of people are saying Triple H, but to me it’s got a bit more Harley Race energy.”
Omega replied the following:
“Ding ding ding! Tbh, HHH never crossed my mind. Totally forgot about that phase in his career.”
Ding ding ding! Tbh, HHH never crossed my mind. Totally forgot about that phase in his career.
— Kenny Omega (@KennyOmegamanX) July 4, 2021
Also Read: Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
WATCH: Lana In A Hot Outfit (Part 6):
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (July 5, 1993) – WWF Monday Night RAW
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Monday Night RAW’.
It was broadcasted from the Manhattan Center in New York City, New York and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1993’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Highlights from last night’s “Stars and Stripes Challenge” Bodyslam Challenge on the USS Intrepid (July 4th)
2. The 1-2-3 Kid vs. Blake Beverly
3. Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Joey Maggs
4. The Undertaker vs. Samu
5. Mr. Perfect vs. Brian Costello