• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (October 8, 1988) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to ‘Starrcade 1988’.
The card can be found below:
– Sheepherders vs. Fantastics
– Ron Simmons & Dr Death vs. Agent Steel & Scrub
– Interview Ron Simmons/Dr Death
– Rick Steiner vs. Bob Riddle
– Interview Varsity Club
– Bam Bam Bigelow squash
– Interview Sir Oliver Humperdink & Bam Bam Bigelow
– Straight Talk: Barry Windham/JJ Dillon
– Interview Ric Flair
– Ivan Koloff & Nikita Koloff squash
• Jeff Hardy Claims He Was Involved In A Fight With His Wife
Former WWE Champion Jeff Hardy was recently arrested in Moore County, North Carolina and was charged with Driving While Impaired.
TMZ Sports obtained a police report of this incident and it was revealed that Hardy had a fight with his wife before this incident:
“During the stop, the officer noticed Hardy had ‘what seemed to be dried blood on his nose’ – and asked what had happened.
The driver advised that him and his wife got into a fight.”
Hardy admitted that he took two shots of Vodka earlier in the night and admitted to being impaired:
“Cops also say Hardy bombed the field sobriety test – and was uncooperative when asked for a breathalyzer or blood sample.
The officer ultimately got a search warrant from a judge to extract a blood sample from Hardy – so EMS was summoned to draw it.
Hardy was booked for Driving While Impaired and Driving on a Revoked License. The police report lists Hardy at 6’1″ and 175 pounds.
As for the alleged ‘fight’ with his wife, cops tell us they are NOT investigating for domestic violence … but if Hardy filed a complaint, they would look into it.”
WATCH: WWE Interviewer Charly Caruso’s Buns Exposed: