• ON THIS DAY IN WCW HISTORY (September 13, 2000) – WCW Thunder
On this day in 2000, Ted Turner’s World Championship Wrestling aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WCW Thunder’ on TBS.
This episode was pre-taped at the Roanoke Civic Center in Roanoke, Virginia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WCW Fall Brawl 2000’ PPV.
The card of the show can be found here:
1. Mark Jindrak & Sean O’Haire vs. Disco Inferno & Tygress
2. Madusa & Billy Kidman vs. Shane Douglas & Torrie Wilson
3. 2/3 Falls Match: Sting vs. Jeff Jarrett
4. Kronik vs. The Harris Brothers vs. Rey Mysterio Jr. & Juventud Guerrera
5. Handicap Match: Lance Storm & Elix Skipper vs. General Rection
6. Kevin Nash & Scott Steiner vs. Booker T & The Cat
WATCH: Hot Video Of Ronda Rousey In A Bikini:
• Ken Shamrock Comments On A Match With Brock Lesnar
During a recent interview with Chris Van Vliet, UFC Hall of Famer & WWF Attitude Era Veteran Ken Shamrock was asked about possibly facing Kurt Angle and Brock Lesnar.
Below is what Shamrock said:
On a match with Kurt Angle:
“That’s a dream match for me, it really is. I respect Kurt. If you know Kurt’s history, that guy was a stud mentally and physically. He was just one of those kind of guys that I could get behind. Having a match with him would really be an honor.”
On a match with Brock Lesnar:
“He’s a beast. He’s a guy that I would enjoy wrestling also because you look at him and you’re just like this dude is a megastar. For me to share the ring with him would be an absolute honor.”
Request: Please download our official “WrestleFeed” app for the latest WWE/AEW News & Clash Of Champions 2019 updates!
Below are the download links for our Android/iOS app:
Android – http://bit.ly/2IVQ3yU
iOS – https://apple.co/2Oido0R