• OLD SCHOOL HISTORY (April 5, 1994) – ECW Hardcore TV
On this day in 1994, Tod Gordon’s Eastern Championship Wrestling aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘ECW TV’.
You can find the card below:
– The Bruise Brothers vs. Mike Norman/Jobber
– Kevin Sullivan/The Tazmaniac/Crash vs. The Pitbull/The Rockin Rebel/Tony Stetson
– Highlights Of JT Smith Winning The ECW Television Title Two Weeks Ago
– Interview w/ JT Smith
– Highlights Of JT Smith’s Career In ECW
– Promo By Paul E. Dangerously
– Highlights Of The Sandman vs. Tommy Cairo (From Ultimate Jeopardy)
– Promo By The Sandman
– The Sandman vs. Salvatore Bellomo
– Chad Austin vs. Hack Meyers
– Promo By The Public Enemy And Sensational Sherri
– Promo By The Bruise Brothers
– Promo By The Public Enemy
– Promo By Jason Knight
– Shane Douglas vs. Paul Diamond
– In Ring Promo By Hawk
WATCH: Fan Captures Epic Photo Of Bayley’s Fat Bum Next To Sasha Banks:
• Triple H Announces New WWE Show
WWE announced the following:
Triple H announces new WWE show coming Tuesday nights on FS1
“Appearing on FS1’s “First Things First,” Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE’s Executive Vice President, Talent, Live Events & Creative, revealed that in addition to SmackDown LIVE premiering on its new home on Fox on Friday, October 4, FS1 will be the new home of a Tuesday night studio show that will cover all the happenings in the WWE Universe.
“If you are a WWE fan across the board, this is the show that will be ‘can’t miss’,” Triple H said. “Because it’s going to talk about everything you love in a way that you can’t get any place else.”
While details are still to come, the show is scheduled to air beginning this fall.”
.@TripleH announces the launch of an all new weekly WWE studio show on FS1 this fall:
“To take people deeper into what goes on behind the scenes to being a WWE superstar… I can’t wait for this. If you're a WWE fan, across the board, this is the show that will be a can't miss." pic.twitter.com/81wBHkOG09
— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) April 5, 2019
• Kevin Owens Comments On Not Being In A Match At WrestleMania 35
Full disclosure, not being on Mania is gradually driving me more and more crazy as the show gets closer so my session at Axxess on Saturday should be a real blast!
10 am to noon.
— Kevin (@FightOwensFight) April 4, 2019