• Kofi Kingston Is Giving Back To The Community That Raised Him (Photo)
Former WWE Champion Kofi Kingston was born in Ghana and he’s now giving back to the community that raised him.
He has built a computer lab & library center for the people of Atwima Takyiman in Ghana.
Kofi posted the following about it:
“I’m so excited to finally announce a project that my mom & I have been working on for some time. The CLICK for Quality Education Foundation will build top quality computer labs & library media centres for junior high schools across Ghana, particularly in underprivileged areas.
The acronym ‘CLICK’ stands for Computer Lab and Integrated Center of Knowledge. CLICK for Quality Education Foundation centres will offer training in computer literacy, media and information literacy (MIL), critical thinking, and creative problem-solving skills, while instilling a love of reading and research in students.
The first CLICK Center is presently being built at the Atwima Takyiman Presbyterian Junior High School in the Kwadaso Municipality in the Ashanti Region.”
WATCH: Jacqueline Completely Exposed At Capital Carnage 1998:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (October 29, 1985) – WWF Prime Time Wrestling
On this day in 1985, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Prime Time Wrestling’.
It featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF The Wrestling Classic’ PPV.
The card can be found right here:
– Randy Savage vs. Paul Roma [prior to the bout Howard Finkel introduced Otto Wanz to the crowd, introduced as the European Heavyweight Champion] (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)
– Scott McGhee vs. Les Thornton (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)
– Cpl. Kirchner vs. Moondog Spot (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)
– Davey Boy Smith & the Dynamite Kid vs. Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)
– The Missing Link vs. Lanny Poffo (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)
– Adrian Adonis vs. Rick McGraw (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)
– Bob Orton Jr. vs. SD Jones (9/23/85; Madison Square Garden)