• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (February 11, 1989) – WWF Superstars of Wrestling
On this day in 1989, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Convention Center in Tucson, Arizona and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF WrestleMania V’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– The Honky Tonk Man vs. Sam Houston
– The Bushwhackers vs. The Bolsheviks
– Tito Santana vs. Tim Patterson
– Big John Studd vs. The Black Knight & Jim Atkinson
– Brutus Beefcake vs. Sid Sharkey
• Kofi Kingston Reveals The Real Reason Behind Dyeing His Hair Blonde
During a recent edition of The New Day’s “Feel The Power” podcast, SmackDown Tag Team Champion Kofi Kingston explained why he dyed his hair blonde.
Below is what Kofi said:
“Even now, people are like, ‘Oh, why did you dye your hair?’, and I say, ‘Two words: hereditary baldness!’. Okay? Because it’s coming for us all.
You take a look around this office and you take a look around and you see…it happens to us all, Mother Nature is cruel to us all.
You get to an age where your hair just starts leaving you, and you don’t have any option. One day, you’re not going to have an option, you’re gonna have to have short hair.”
WATCH: Nikki Bella Exposes Her Juggs From The Side, Thinks It Might Be Too Much: