• Kurt Angle Didn’t Enjoy A Storyline In Which He Stalked Another Legend’s Wife
On a recent episode of his weekly podcast, Kurt Angle revealed that he regrets a 2005 SmackDown storyline that involved him stalking Sharmell Sullivan, the valet and real-life wife of Booker T.
Kurt claimed that portraying a stalker felt really uncomfortable and didn’t help his character at all.
Here’s what the 2017 WWE Hall of Famer had to say:
“They didn’t have me do anything too crazy, but you know, my angle with Booker T and Sharmell. I wasn’t comfortable with that.
I still did it because they wanted me to, but I actually wish I wouldn’t have done that. I didn’t think it did anything for my character.
It might have drawn a little bit of heat, but it wasn’t good heat. It was pretty bad heat.
So, other than that, I didn’t regret anything else I did, and I didn’t turn anything down.”
WATCH: Natalya Exposes Her Sister’s Buns (Part 1):
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (April 6, 1985) – NWA World Championship Wrestling
On this day in 1985, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘World Championship Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped from the WTBS Studios in Atlanta, Georgia and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1985’ event.
The card of the show can be found here:
– Ivan & Nikita Koloff vs. George South & Greg Stone
– Jimmy Valiant vs. Mark Yuell
– Tully Blanchard vs. Sam Houston
– Billy Graham vs. Rocky Johnson
– Ric Flair vs. Gene Ligon
– Arn Anderson vs. Manny Fernandez
– Magnum T.A. vs. Paul Barnett
– The Barbarian vs. Josh Straud
– Budd Landell vs. David Dillenger
– Black Bart vs. Ron Rossi