• Kurt Angle Recalls A Disgusting Backstage Rib On Mark Henry
On a recent episode of his weekly podcast ‘The Kurt Angle Show’, the Olympic Gold Medalist revealed a backstage prank The Headbangers (Mosh & Trasher) played on Mark Henry back in the day.
Keep in mind that Mosh & Trasher might have lied about doing so, but – to be fair – the idea alone is disgusting enough.
Here’s what the 2017 WWE Hall of Famer recalled:
“I don’t remember any serious ribs.
I do remember when Mark Henry ate that sandwich. I didn’t believe it, I thought it was all bulls**t.
I didn’t know The Headbangers, they got Mark a sandwich and crapped in it. Put it back in the wrapper, and I don’t know if it’s true or not, but Mark Henry actually ate it.
That was pretty brutal, when I heard about that I thought it was the grossest thing I’ve ever heard.
You got to be a real idiot to do that to someone.”
WATCH: Mickie James Kisses Trish Stratus:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (April 14, 1991) – WWF Wrestling Challenge
On this day in 1991, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Wrestling Challenge’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Lawlor Events Center in Reno, Nevada and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1991’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
– The Legion of Doom vs. Pez Whatley & Bill Kruger
– Superfly Jimmy Snuka vs. Randy Sharkey
– The Mountie vs. Larry Ludden
– Hacksaw Jim Duggan vs. Chris Duffy
– The Barber Shop with Earthquake
– The Rockers vs. Louie Spiccoli & Mark Ming
– The Warlord vs. Jim Powers
– Col. Mustafa vs. Jim Evans