• Kurt Angle Reveals Matt Hardy’s Physical Hereditary Problem
During a recent edition of his podcast, WWE Hall Of Famer Kurt Angle talked about the difference between the in-ring styles of Jeff & Matt Hardy.
Below is what Angle said:
“They both had identical styles, but very different styles at the same time.
Matt had this hereditary problem where he couldn’t bend his knees. I don’t know if you’ve ever seen it.
When he gets up, he uses his hands. His legs are straight and he has to push himself up on his feet. So his wrestling style is different because of that. But he’s still a high flyer. He does some crazy stuff.
Jeff was just crazy as hell. He probably put his body on the line more than anybody I’ve ever met.”
CHECK OUT: Best Quality Shot Of Lita’s NipSlip:
• OLD SCHOOL VIDEO HISTORY (April 23, 1988) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1988, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘NWA The Great American Bash 1988’ PPV.
The card can be found below:
– Interview Nikita Koloff
– Road Warriors vs. Bob Riddle/Larry Stevens
– Interview Road Warriors
– Warlord/Barbarian/ Dick Murdoch vs. Mark Fleming/Rocky King/Bob Emery
– Interview Kevin Sullivan
– Midnight Rider vs. Barry Collie
– Interview Midnight Rider
– Al Perez vs. Tony Suber
– Barry Windham/Lex Luger vs. Joe Crews/Trent Knight
– Sting vs. Thunderfoot #2
– The Sheepherders vs. Max McGyver /Curtis Thompson
– Dr. Death vs. Tony Suber