• Lars Sullivan Opens Up About His WWE Release
After his release from WWE, Lars Sullivan got interviewed by Fightful. Below are the highlights from the interview:
– Lars said he asked for his WWE release due to “crippling anxiety” issues. Due to anxiety, he couldn’t eat and sleep on the day of tapings, which resulted in him no-showing a TV taping.
– Lars is done with pro-wrestling and said WWE treated him with ‘compassion and honesty’ when he asked for his release.
– Lars took responsibility for the offensive comments he made on message boards years ago, stating how they were ‘idiocy’ and ‘his own selfish behaviour’.
– Lars liked his sit-down interview segment with Michael Cole, which was his final WWE appearance.
WATCH: Lars Sullivan In An Adult Movie:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• Former WrestleMania Main Eventer Celebrates His Birthday
Old School WrestleMania XI Main Eventer “L.T.” Lawrence Taylor celebrates his 62nd birthday today.
Taylor appeared on WCW TV in 1991. In 1995, he played a role in a major WWF storyline that led to a main event match at WrestleMania XI.
Lawrence Taylor and the late great Bam Bam Bigelow main eventing on the grandest stage of them all in 1995 marks the first time, last time and only time that a celebrity (non professional wrestler) main evented a WrestleMania in a singles match.
He has yet to be inducted into the Celebrity Wing of the WWE Hall of Fame.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY L.T.!