• Legendary Referee Says He Deserves To Be In The WWE Hall Of Fame
Old School WWF Referee Earl Hebner was interviewed on his son Brian Hebner’s podcast, where the legendary referee said that he believes he is deserving of a WWE Hall of Fame induction.
Here’s what Earl said on a potential invitation by WWE to be inducted:
“Yeah, I would consider it. All the stuff that I’ve done in this business and made a lot of the matches what they are. I think I deserve to be in there. But whether I do or not, it’s up to them.”
Earl Hebner was an official World Wrestling Federation referee from 1988 until 2005 and then joined Dixie Carter’s Total Nonstop Action! (TNA, later IMPACT Wrestling) from 2006 till 2017 and even became an IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Famer in 2015.
New Video: AEW Wrestler Kiera Hogan Shakes Her Exposed Buns:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (December 1, 2003) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2003, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Arco Arena in Sacramento, California and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE Armageddon 2003’ PPV.
You can find the card below:
– World Tag Team Titles: The Dudley Boyz vs. Mark Jindrak & Garrison Cade
– Test vs. Booker T
– Val Venis & Lance Storm vs. La Resistance
– Chris Jericho & Trish Stratus vs. Rico & Jackie Gayda
– Matt Hardy vs. Christian
– Jerry Lawler vs. Jonathan Coachman
– Kane, Randy Orton & Batista vs. Goldberg, Shawn Michaels & Rob Van Dam