A major shift in betting odds for the co-main event at FastLane 2017 has occurred (we noted before how it was going to change before the PPV).
Braun Strowman is now the heavy favorite to win his match against “The Guy” Roman Reigns at FastLane 2017. Also, the betting odds for Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax match have changed and Nia is the favorite to win the match now.
Below are the favorites to win at this Sunday’s FastLane 2017 PPV (according to betting odds from Bet Wrestling):
– Goldberg (New WWE Universal Champion)
– Roman Reigns
– Charlotte Flair (New Raw Women’s Champion)
– Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson (Still Raw Tag Team Champions)
– Neville (Still WWE Cruiserweight Champion)
– Samoa Joe
– Nia Jax
– Rich Swann & Akira Tozawa