• Multiple WWE Stars Worried About Losing Their Spot Under Triple H’s Regime
With Triple H being the Head Of Creative in WWE after Vince McMahon’s retirement, many fans thought SummerSlam 2022 and last night’s RAW were booked great.
According to the Wrestling Observer, WWE Stars are excited about Triple H taking control, but some are worried about losing their spot:
“[RAW] was definitely better. But, you know, again, the original stuff is going to be better and, you know, we’ll wait and see. It’s going to be several weeks before everything’s positioned.
There’s going to be some people who, you know, I’ve heard from some talent and generally, they are positive, but there are definitely people who are worried that they’re going to lose their spots.
And there will be some people who will because you’re going to have different visions of who the top people are and not everyone can be a top person.”
WATCH: Revealing Footage Of Carmella In A Pool:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (August 2, 1999) – WWF RAW IS WAR
On this day in 1999, the World Wrestling Federation aired another episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF RAW IS WAR’.
It was broadcasted from the Schottenstein Center in Columbus, Ohio and featured matches, interviews & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF SummerSlam 1999’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. Bloodbath Match: Edge vs. Gangrel
2. Big Show & The Undertaker vs. Kane & Road Dogg
3. WWF Intercontinental Title & WWF European Title: D’Lo Brown vs. Jeff Jarrett
4. WWF Hardcore Title: Big Boss Man vs. Viscera
5. Test vs. Rodney
6. Steve Blackman vs. Val Venis