• New Match Added To WWE Survivor Series 2020, Final Members Of Team SmackDown Announced
WWE has announced a dual-brand Battle Royal for this Sunday’s Survivor Series 2020 pay-per-view.
Wrestlers from RAW & SmackDown will compete in this match and the match will take place on the Kickoff Show.
There’s no prize for the winner, but the winning point might get added to their respective brand.
On tonight’s SmackDown, Otis was announced the final member of Men’s Team SmackDown. Bayley was added to the Women’s Team SmackDown, while Natalya defeated Tamina to qualify for the Women’s team.
Below is the final match-card for Survivor Series 2020:
– The Undertaker’s Final Farewell
– WWE Champion Drew McIntyre vs. Universal Champion Roman Reigns
– RAW Women’s Champion Asuka vs. SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks
– United States Champion Bobby Lashley vs. Intercontinental Champion Sami Zayn
– RAW Tag Team Champions The New Day vs. SmackDown Tag Team Champions The Street Profits
– Men’s Team RAW (AJ Styles, Keith Lee, Sheamus, Braun Strowman, Riddle) vs. Men’s Team SmackDown (Seth Rollins, Kevin Owens, Jey Uso, King Corbin, Otis)
– Women’s Team RAW (Nia Jax, Shayna Baszler, Peyton Royce, Lacey Evans, Lana) vs. Women’s Team SmackDown (Bayley, Natalya, Bianca Belair, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riott)
– Dual-Brand Battle Royal (Kickoff Show)
WATCH: Natalya’s Juggs Slapped By Her Sister:
You can download our official WrestleFeed mobile app to check out more Wrestling news & Divas content. Tap here to download.
• ON THIS DAY IN WWF HISTORY (November 20, 1993) – WWF Superstars
On this day in 1993, the World Wrestling Federation aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWF Superstars of Wrestling’.
This episode was pre-taped at the Burlington Civic Center in Burlington, Vermont and featured matches, promos & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWF Survivor Series 1993’ PPV.
Here’s the card:
1. The Smoking Gunns v. Phil Apollo & Mike Bell
2. Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Scott Taylor
3. Owen Hart vs. Iron Mike Sharpe
4. Well Dunn vs. PJ Walker & Dennis Diamond
5. Bret Hart vs. IRS