• New Title Match Set For WWE Day 1 PPV, Change Made
On tonight’s episode of RAW, Liv Morgan called out Becky Lynch for cheating in their match last week.
Liv then challenged Becky to a RAW Women’s Championship rematch at the WWE Day 1 PPV on January 1, 2022.
Both women brawled with each other, which ended with Becky injuring Liv’s arm with the use of steel ring steps. Becky then accepted the challenge.
Also on RAW, Bobby Lashley defeated WWE Champion Big E, Seth Rollins and Kevin Owens in 3 separate matches to earn a spot in the WWE Title match at Day 1.
Below is the updated match-card for this pay-per-view:
– Universal Championship Match: Roman Reigns (c) vs. Brock Lesnar
– WWE Championship Match: Big E (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Kevin Owens vs. Bobby Lashley
– Edge vs. The Miz
– RAW Women’s Championship Match: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Liv Morgan
– RAW Tag Team Championship Match: RK-BRO (Randy Orton & Riddle) (c) vs. The Mysterios OR The Street Profits
– SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match: The Usos (c) vs. The New Day
Tap here to read the complete results from tonight’s RAW.
WATCH: Vince McMahon Forces Trish Stratus To Strip:
• ON THIS DAY IN NWA HISTORY (December 13, 1986) – NWA World Wide Wrestling
On this day in 1986, Jim Crockett Promotions aired an episode of their weekly TV show ‘NWA World Wide Wrestling’.
This episode featured pre-taped matches, interviews & storyline segments featuring the 1986 NWA Wrestling Superstars.
The card can be found below:
Nikita Koloff vs. Marc Flemming
Jimmy Garvin vs. George South
Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard vs. Rocky King & Keith Patterson
Ron Garvin & Barry Windham vs. Ivan Koloff & Krusher Kruschev (clips from Pro)
Kansas Jayhawks vs. Eddie Roberts & Scrub
Jimmy Valiant & Tim Horner vs. Mike Simani & Vernon Deaton
Ron Garvin & Barry Windham vs. Randy Mulkey & Scrub
Ric Flair vs. Ricky Lee Jones