• Next Guest On Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions
Current WWE Champion Bobby Lashley will be the next guest on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions on the WWE Network.
This episode will be available this Sunday, August 15, one week before Lashley defends the WWE Title against Goldberg in the co-main event of SummerSlam 2021.
Streaming this week on @peacocktv in the U.S. and WWE Network everywhere else:
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) August 9, 2021
Below is the list of guests that have been interviewed on the Broken Skull Sessions so far:
– The Undertaker
– Big Show
– Bret Hart
– Ric Flair
– Mark Henry
– Jerry Lawler
– Kurt Angle
– The Undertaker (One More Round)
– Drew McIntyre
– Sasha Banks
– Randy Orton
– Chris Jericho
– The Godfather
– Mick Foley
– Kevin Nash
– Bobby Lashley
WATCH: Sasha Banks Twerking During A Match:
• ON THIS DAY IN WWE HISTORY (August 9, 2004) – WWE Monday Night RAW
On this day in 2004, World Wrestling Entertainment aired another LIVE episode of their weekly TV show ‘WWE Monday Night RAW’.
This episode was broadcasted from the Gund Arena in Cleveland, Ohio and featured matches & storyline segments on the road to the ‘WWE SummerSlam 2004’ PPV.
Here’s the official match-card from that night:
– Victoria, Stacy Keibler & Nidia vs. Molly Holly, Jazz & Gail Kim
– Chris Jericho vs. Edge
– Rhyno & Tajiri vs. Brent Albright & Chris Cage
– Chris Benoit vs. Triple H & Randy Orton